What’s going on Friday?
Twilight Sad @ Boston’s Brighton Music Hall in Feb. (more by Dominick Mastrangelo)
today in Chicago
* The Whigs, Kuroma @ Lincoln Hall
* Hurricane Sandy Benefit Show @ Saki
* Miami Connection @ Music Box Theatre
* Parallax Sounds @ Gene Siskel Film Center
* The dB’s, Outside World @ Hideout (Night 2)
* Earth, Eagle Twin, Stebmo @ Township (Night 1)
* Daniel Higgs @ Permanent Records (Free; In-store)
* Neon Marshmallow 2012 @ The Burlington (Night 2)
* Menahan Street Band, Soul Summit DJs @ Double Door
* Henry Rollins @ Old Town School of Folk Music (Night 2)
* The Twilight Sad, Errors, When Clouds Attack @ Empty Bottle
* Louis C.K. @ Chicago Symphony Center (Early & Late Shows)
* Stephen Eichhorn, Om, Creatures of the Wind @ The Soccer Club
* Ormen Lange, War Brides, An Aesthetic Anaesthetic, Sioum @ Quenchers
Earth begin a two-night stand at Township tonight.
The dB’s polish off their two-night stand at the Hideout.
Neon Marshmallow 2012 continues.
The Twilight Sad, Errors, and When Clouds Attack play the Bottle.
Chicago artist Stephen Eichhorn‘ new exhibit, Warm Embrace, opens at The Soccer Club tonight. Om, who play the Bottle on Saturday (11/17), and Creatures of the Wind will be performing. Daniel Higgs, who opens for Om at the Bottle, plays a 6:30PM in-store at Permanent Records tonight.
Parallax Sounds is screening at the Gene Siskel Film Center. Miami Connection is showing at the Music Box Theatre.
Miguel recently played a Yours Truly session. Watch him and his band tackle “The Thrill” below.
Follow bvChicago on Instagram.
Miguel – “The Thrill” (Yours Truly session)