What’s going on Saturday (Hanukkah night 1)?
Nada Surf @ NYC’s Webster Hall in April (more by Eric M. Townsend)
* Other Lives, Indians @ Lincoln Hall
* Kellen & Me @ Schubas (Early; Free Show)
* Nada Surf, Eternal Summers, Bailiff @ Metro
* Indians @ Permanent Records (Free; In-store)
* Renaldo Domino, Syl Johnson, Expo ’76 @ Hideout
* The Bomb, No Enemy, Canadian Rifle @ Beat Kitchen
* Over the Rhine @ Old Town School of Folk Music (Early & Late Shows)
* Six Organs of Admittance, Blues Control, Scott Tuma, Mike Weiss @ Empty Bottle
* Spirit Family Reunion, Cairo Gang, Spitzer Space Telescope @ Schubas (Late Show)
Other Lives and Indians play Lincoln Hall tonight. Indians also play a 2PM in-store at Permanent Records.
Nada Surf, Eternal Summers, and Bailiff play Metro.
Six Organs of Admittance, Blues Control, Scott Tuma, and Mike Weiss play the Bottle.
Happy first night of Hanukkah!
Stephen Malkmus recently helped to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Can‘s Ege Bamyasi by playing the album in its entirety in their hometown of Cologne, Germany. Local outfit Von Spar served as his backing band, and you can check out some footage below…
Follow bvChicago on Instagram.
Stephen Malkmus performs “One More Night” [Can Cover]
Stephen Malkmus performs “Pinch” and “Soup” [Can Covers]