What’s going on Friday?
Bad Religion @ NYC’s Terminal 5 earlier on tour (more by Keith Marlowe)
today in Chicago
* Smith Westerns @ Schubas (Early Show)
* Nicki Bluhm & The Gramblers @ Lincoln Hall
* Neon Indian (DJ set), Moon Boots @ The Mid
* Broncho, Beach Day, Chains of Love @ Empty Bottle
* Cool Memories, John Bellows, The Hecks @ Hideout
* Software Giant, Bailiff, Panther Style @ Subterranean
* Aidan Baker, Steven Hess, Insect Ark @ The Burlington
* Acid Baby Jesus @ Permanent Records (Free; In-store)
* Mount Salem, Encrust, Cokegoat, Neverender @ Township
* Bad Religion, The Bronx, Polar Bear Club @ Congress Theater
* You Me & Apollo, Miracles of Modern Science @ Schubas (Late Show)
* Permanent Ruin, Weekend Nachos, Cold Lovers, Tensions @ Albion House
* Anthrax, Exodus, High on Fire, Municipal Waste, Holy Grail @ House of Blues
* Acid Baby Jesus, Hellshovel, White Mystery, Nightmare Boyzzz @ Cobra Lounge
Smith Westerns play an early show at Schubas.
Bad Religion, The Bronx, and Polar Bear Club play the Congress Theater.
The Besnard Lakes have a new video for “People Of The Sticks.” Check it out below.
Follow bvChicago on Instagram.
The Besnard Lakes – “People Of The Sticks”