What’s going on Sunday?
The Heavy @ Irving Plaza, August 2012 (more by Dominick Mastrangelo)
today in Chicago
* Valleys, Weeknight @ Schubas
* Eleventh Dream Day @ Hideout
* Taste of Randolph Street Festival (Day 3)
* Onyx System, Population @ The Burlington
* New Mastersounds @ City Winery Chicago
* The Heavy, The Silent Comedy @ Double Door
* Daniel Lanois @ Old Town School of Folk Music
* The Mountain Goats, The Baptist Generals @ SPACE
* Tex and The Girls, Seamless Crack, Hospital Ships @ Empty Bottle
* Full of Hell, Nona, Seven Sisters of Sleep, Boilerman, Angry Gods @ Neverland
Taste of Randolph 2013 finishes off today.
The Heavy and The Silent Comedy play Double Door.
The Mountain Goats and The Baptist Generals play SPACE, and then Lincoln Hall on Monday night.
Daniel Lanois plays the Old Town School of Folk Music, and then Downtown Sound with Brokeback on Monday night.
Full of Hell play Neverland.
Father John Misty performed an acoustic version of “Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings” for Bonnaroo‘s Hale Bale Sessions. Check out the footage below.
Follow bvChicago on Instagram.
Father John Misty – “Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings” Bonnaroo Hale Bale