What’s going on Sunday?
Dark Dark Dark @ NYC’s DROM in 2011 (more by Chris La Putt)
today in Chicago
* Summer Set Music Festival (Day 3)
* Meat Wave, Geronimo @ Saki Records
* Old Baby, Catherine Irwin @ The Hideout
* Robby Krieger’s Jam Kitchen @ Double Door
* Megan & Liz, Kalin and Myles @ Lincoln Hall
* Population, Oaks, Le Tour, Charlatan @ Township
* Bebel Gilberto, Neil Dixon Smith @ City Winery Chicago
* Good Business Moves, Dr. Manhattan @ Quenchers (Late Show)
* Jabberjosh, Apocalypse of Death, Two Houses @ The Burlington
* Dark Dark Dark, Lonesome Leash, Time & Temperature @ Empty Bottle
* Dylan Durham, Jerry The Bear, The Young Citizens @ Quenchers (Early Show)
* Ben Ripani, Julia Weldon, Zachary Scot Johnson, Gavin Ellis @ Beat Kitchen
* Blue Dream, Indigo Somewhere, Mike McDonough, The Feaver @ House of Blues Chicago
* Concrete Roots, Jacob’s Cabin, Madame Ruby, Tonic Freight Train @ Subterranean
Meat Wave and Geronimo play a free, 5:30PM in-store at Saki Records.
Old Baby and Catherine Irwin play the Hideout.
Population, Oaks, Le Tour, and Charlatan play Township.
Dark Dark Dark, Lonesome Leash (aka Walt McClements of DDD), and Time & Temperature play the Empty Bottle.
While in town to play Wicker Park Fest 2013, Ted Leo & the Pharmacists also stopped by the A.V. Club’s offices to perform The Ramones’ “Go Lil’ Camaro Go” on the roof. Check out the footage below.
Follow BVChicago on Instagram.
Ted Leo & the Pharmacists – “Go Lil’ Camaro Go” (Ramones cover)