What’s going on Thursday?
Okkervil River @ Terminal 5 in July (more by Amanda Hatfield)
Laura Marling @ Sasquatch Festival in 2010 (more by Chris Graham)
today in Chicago
* Laura Marling, Alessi's Ark @ Lincoln Hall
* Okkervil River, The Felice Brothers @ the Vic
* World Music Festival @ Various Venues (Day 8)
* The Dig, The Kickback, Kellen & Me @ Schubas
* We Are Augustines, Fort Frances @ Subterranean
* An Horse, Magic Milk, Warm Ones @ Beat Kitchen
* Landfill Specter @ Empty Bottle (Early; Free Show)
* Pygmalion Music Festival @ Various Venues (Day 2)
* John Paul Keith, Tim Larson & The Owner Operators @ Hideout
* To Destroy A City, Selaroda, Cleared @ Empty Bottle (Late Show)
* Arlum, The Ugly, Of Wolves, Superbig @ Double Door (Free Show)
* The Safes, The God Damns, Kitchen Experiment, Things to Come @ Panchos
* Swans, Sir Richard Bishop, Daniel Knox, DJ Scary Lady Sarah @ Bottom Lounge
* Fighting For Scraps, Asinine, Ugly Bones, Dead Sheriff, Spare Change @ Ultra Lounge
World Music Festival comes to a close today.
Pygmalion Music Festival kicked off last night in Champaign-Urbana, IL.
Wilco played Letterman last night. Check out the footage below.
Wilco on Letterman (9/21)