What’s going on Wednesday?
We Were Promised Jetpacks @ Knitting Factory for BV CMJ (more by BBG)
today in Chicago
* Howie Day, Nick Zuber @ Lincoln Hall
* Laurie Anderson @ Francis W. Parker School
* The Alternate Routes, Kill the Alarm @ Schubas
* A Tundra, Big Harp, Coins, Dusty Bibles @ Panchos
* Black September, Inter Arma, Dirt Hog @ Ultra Lounge
* Myopenbar Chicago: Celluloid Salon @ Viaduct Theater
* We Were Promised Jetpacks, Royal Bangs, Bear Hands @ Metro
* Hawaiian Lion, Forestcousin, Swearwords, Mue Sephei @ Beat Kitchen
* Omar Souleyman, Black Bear Combo, Pillars and Tongues @ Empty Bottle
* Boom Boom Kid, Claps, Population, Sospechosos, Claw Toe @ Casa Aztlan
* Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Greg Corner, Graham Geren @ Beauty Bar
* Small Houses, Matt Campbell, Trevor Mcspadden, Western Automatic Music @ Subterranean
Celluloid Salon is a FREE screening of four silent films, accompanied by a unique DJ score by Chrissy Murderbot. RSVP HERE (there's free alcohol too).
In a discussion with Steppenwolf Theatre artistic director Martha Lavey, Laurie Anderson will reflect on her expansive career.